Monday, November 06, 2006

Strange Married Days

Is it weird to secretly want someone out there to have a devotion site to you? I mean is that too much to ask? Do you ever go searching for your own name on google or youtube hoping that someone created a love tribute that you just happened upon? Maybe I should ask Adam to create one for me so that I can stumble upon it by accident after he makes it.

These thoughts are created by watching too many movies and TV shows in which the main character has a song and or story written about them and then they fall in love. Well I am all ready in love, but would it be too much to ask to have Adam just sit in front of the computer all day writing nothing but my name and how great my ass looks in jeans. I mean, come on! I'm his wife for christ's sake!

By the way, the whole not having a job thing is really getting to my head a little. I mean I like it a lot, if my life were exciting, but its not. So my life has now become a series of places around the house in which I lounge. Sound fun? Well, yeah, kinda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home