Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wallets are for Suckers



I totally forgot my wallet, like an idiot. Maybe its sign that I should continue in my quest to look totally awesome in my wedding dress. I beleive I drunkenly said one day that I didn't care what I looked like. Well after spending over $700 on a dress I will wear once, I thought better of it. Yogurt and sit-ups for me pal. Yup Yup.

We have decided to add another addition to the wedding fan - fair, a party! In order to save money we are going to lesson the attendance of the catered luncheon, and just have booze and pizza at the evening party for everyone. How great does that sound! I could not have wished for anything more.

Oh, and we are meeting with the minister on christmas eve. Thats a bit worrisome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home