Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How Much Is That A Bad Idea?

I went to bed last night at 2 a.m. because it was KARAOKE night baby! I sang a few songs, rocked out hard, and left dust in my tracks. $4 dollar drinks equalls good times.

Last night was also a revelation. I don't get drunk. I had three drinks last night and nothing. Not even a bit tipsy. Yet I was driving haphazardly and yelling about my job for a good 10 minutes before I realized I was using my outside voice inside. Adam thinks maybe I don't know when I am drunk, and driving last night may have been a bad idea. But I was not dizzy, I didn't act stupid, and I didn't feel any different. So how would I know I was drunk? I guess I should have assumed that if alcohol had reached my body I must have been drunk, even if I was not. Or I am in a constant state of drunkiness and I just don't know the difference. Either way, drunk!

I have a broken lock on my desk. Shhh. Don't say anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home